HelloMyNameIsReaper

ZacAttackLeader

seethreyes1

Share | 

N.C.A. internal support protocol proposal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Li Shishi

PostSubject: N.C.A. internal support protocol proposal   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:17 am

I know i'm still in Dogg's Stockade, and that I may stay there still for a while, but it doesn't prevent from thinking how the support team can be more beneficial to the clan. Fact is that I don't know how the clan is organised in the Fort zone, and maybe some of the thoughts that came to my mind are already in force.

These ideas come from local arrangements I have with some nice guys in Stockade.

Anyway, let's try:

1- The clan has some supporting elements , and not only in the support team. Farmers, Scientists, engineers, doctors, etc.

2- Each of these support member surely use their skill by selling goods or services.

3- The idea is that we could make special prices or hiring rates internally according to below proposed protocal:
- Services are sold at marketprice, but each time a clan member uses "internal" services, he gets a rebate.
In practice, the one hiring the service sells by private trade to the one who delivered the service a beer worth its price + agreed rebate * number of services.
- Goods producers can make provisional private trades to usual internal users.

4- Service deliverers are using a massive amount of food, so it would be great that a supply chain can be done as proposed bellow:
a) Farmers produce dedicated food (45% and 36% feeding, which is optimum) and sells it to cooks at internal transfer price (meaning at cost, i.e. that price should be more or less what it cost to him for re-feeding after production).
b) Cooks can then cook the food and sell it in private trade (i.e. at cost like farmers) to service deliverers.
c) Then doctors and engineers can sell to people outside clan with lower prices than average AND higher margin, and still make rebate by the transaction described above when people bzelonging to N.C.A. hire their service.

Example for level 15 and level 25 for a doctor only:
Level 15:
A doctor can be hired 10 times before starving (he used 80% hunger).
So he needs to eat 45%+36% cooked meals (seeds and dog food or baked beans), which costs approx. 2000$, so if hiring rate is 295$, this means 100$ benefit per hiring.
So he can make a rebate of 100$ each time a clan member hired his service.

Level 25:
A doctor can be hired 10 times before starving (he used 80% hunger).
So he needs to eat 45%+36% cooked meals (potatoes and tinned tuna), which costs approx. 5000$, so if hiring rate is 695$, this means 200$ benefit per hiring.
So he can make a rebate of 200$ each time a clan member hired his service.

I guess that if farmer and cook apply same kind of rule, we could come at least (if keepign same doctor hiring rate) to 200$ for level 15 and 400$ rebate for level 25, leading to very interesting savings!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor12
Admin

PostSubject: Re: N.C.A. internal support protocol proposal   Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:46 pm

I like the idea, but there's a lot of micro managing to be done for something like this to be completed. Not to mention, a lot of the clan members don't actually know or talk to each other as far as I've seen.

My main concern with this idea is that the farmers/cooks won't want to be part of it if they could just sell their services for higher prices themselves. A system like this feels to me like it would cost generally more for everybody to provide their profession's service with the outcome of smaller margins.

Most of what I feel a clan is capable of providing their members is gear, or inner city help. For a system like this to work, you would need 1 farmer, 1 cook, 1 scientist (possibly), and one doctor, all of which would need to be online around the same time daily. Whereas if a member were looking for quick help, he would have to fall onto whoever was available to assist him.

The only way I see this specific method working (though only at a specific time every day... Would be if ONE clan member, were to make several alts, and run a self servicing factory in order to service clan members at low prices. But even then, a farmer produces once a day, while a cook or doctor are unlimited (so long as they are fed). Which means there's only so much 'free' food at the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ncaclan.team-talk.net
Doctor12
Admin

PostSubject: Re: N.C.A. internal support protocol proposal   Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:56 pm

Now, if we were to have a few doctors at fort pastor (I just made a doctor, he's level 6 and sitting pretty at FP) I think it would be a great idea for clan members who are going to the inner city, to bring back spare foods (pasta, oats, tinned vegetables) and ship those items to the doctors in exchange for free service. This may generate 0 income, but is vastly easier and cuts out several middle-men. The docter won't lose hunger for no returns, and is possibly closer to nourished than before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ncaclan.team-talk.net
Li Shishi

PostSubject: Re: N.C.A. internal support protocol proposal   Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:19 pm

This is true only for doctor, actually. As farmers and cooks can make their work any time and sell in private trade the goods.
But... I can sell service at higher rate in order to make sure I won't be hired 10 times in the next 10 minutes and make a higher rebate for clan members.
No need to be connected then!
See? This could work if we want to!

I'm even vlonteer for organising this, if you want!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
c4ownage

PostSubject: Re: N.C.A. internal support protocol proposal   Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:00 pm

My engineer alt would be up for this if we can get it set up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.C.A. internal support protocol proposal   

Back to top Go down

N.C.A. internal support protocol proposal
Page 1 of 1