ZacAttackLeader

seethreyes1

Share | 

The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Li Shishi

PostSubject: The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor   Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:00 pm

The radio makes some noise. A distant call, apparently. Then a clear voice comes out of it, the voice of the new doctor of the N.C.A. medic team, doctor Li... Shishi for friends.

Hello guys... Shishi calling from Stockade... can you read me?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecktor

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor   Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Walks into a room and hears a radio making a shrieking noise wonders what is the cause of this peculiar noise then all of a sudden a transmission from Shishi comes through.

"Hello guys... Shishi calling from Stockade... can you read me?"

I grab the Transmitter and reply

I can hear you loud and clear Shishi

Afterwords, i lay the transmitter down and walk out the door...

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor   Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:37 pm

Hi guy! I guess this is Ecktor... I think I recognised the synthetic voice created by the metal gear. Just to tell you that I feel ready to join you soon. I helped as much as I could in Dogg's Stockade, going for every mission and raiding around without any damage now. I even attempted some raids far from the outpost and it seems I can survive much easier than few months ago.

At least I can run faster and avoid troubles.

*** KSHHHHHhhhHHHH ***

I'm quite eager to work with you in our medic room. I have plenty plans I'd like to discuss with you, Ecktor. You're the best placed for appreciate these plans, actually, and I'm glad that my way luchily crossed yours.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor12
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor   Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:07 am

Docter12 enters the Communication room. He hear's a familiar voice. "It's Li Shishi", yells Docter12. Docter12 picks up the Mic and says "Sounds like a plan, as soon as you get here we can discuss your topics". Docter12 lays down the mic and patiently waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ncaclan.team-talk.net
Li Shishi

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor   Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Noted! I'm better equipped now for reaching you without too much risk. I found a very good mastercraft M16 which will defenitely help much more than my former MP5 when infected are rushing in large number at me!
Alea Jacta est, as Caesar said. If I cannot reach Fort Pastor now, I'll never be able to!

Prepare the champagne, I'll be soon drinking it with you!

Over!

The radio becomes suddenly silent again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Li Shishi

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor   Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Two days later, someone knocks at the door of N.C.A. headquarter...

*** KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK ***

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecktor

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:47 pm

WHO'S THERE ILL KILL YOU oh wait its just you don't worry it was all a joke i wouldn't kill you....except maybe with a brute

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 am

Docter12 rolls is eyes when Ecktorz say's "Except maybe with a brute".
Back to top Go down
Li Shishi

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:55 am

A young tiny chinese type girl faces Ecktor, the infected in full metal gear armour, who just opened the door, using a questionable joke as a kind of welcome. She's a bit muddy, sweating and scratched here and there, but doesn't seem injured. There is such a height difference between these two that she has to look up as if she was facing a giant.

Well... I'm happy to meet you too, Ecktor.

She then enters the room without waiting for any particular invitation, laying down her full backpack and her M16 machine gun, apparently exhausted but still smiling.

Nice place... maybe this needs a little ornamentation, actually.

She then quickly removes her Mesh RX-2 armour, as if she couldn't stand wearing it anymore, and lays it down with the rest of her stuffs... revealing that we was just wearing a bra underneath the armour.

Pfiuuuu! Definitely too hot inside that bloody armour! What a trip between Dogg's Stockade and Fort Pastor! Even if i'm been lucky enough for not meeting too dangerous mutant infected, it has been a long run anyway. Look how I'm sweating... I'd need a shower for sure...

She then realise that most clan members had eyes only for her at that particular moment.

What's wrong?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor12
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor   Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:04 pm

A chemical reaction begins to happen in Docter12 pants after he notice's Li Shishi bra. (Docter12 had been feeling lonley ever since the outbreak had happen)Docter12 points at Li Shishi hoping she would notice what he was pointing at.
Back to top Go down
c4ownage

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor   Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:23 pm

Matt walked over and slapped Doctor in the back of the head
"Come on boss your acting like you have never seen a girl in your life. Pleased to finally meet you Li, Sorry for the boys it seems like they cant control themselves when they see a girl with no shirt on. Oh and showers down the hall and to the right." Matt grabbed his pack and VSS and headed out to the Fort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Li Shishi

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor   Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:58 am

Shishi smiled when she heard a well known voice behind her back.

Matt!! Long time since we met in Dogg's Stockade. Happy to see you again, boy!

No other guy seem to wish talking, staring at her half naked body in silence. But she was not really making her uncomfortable. Much wilder things happen in medic teams, including quick shags around the corner for releasing stress. So few men staring at her is not scary at all... especially when some nice-looking ones are part of the band. Taking some clothes and a towel, she heads for the shower, smiling as quite amused by the situation.

I'll take a shower... and some of you should do the same, boys!

The N.C.A. members can then watch the rolling hips young girl in underwear going to showers, apparently little impressed or scared of the very male atmosphere of the clan. A tough girl, actually!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecktor

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor   Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:53 pm

is not fazed at all since i know that deep down inside i cannot touch anyone due to the virus that lives within me and then says

welcome to fort pastor Li Shishi

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:28 am

Shishi turns back to Ecktor.

Thanks, colleague. We've got a lot to speak about plans for future, as you know already. The kind of plan where you're the masterpiece. Let's talk of it once I'm fresh and clean again, OK? I really cannot stand the way I'm smelling and sweating right now!

And just before leaving.

It's an honor for me to have the chance working with you, Ecktor.

Shishi exits then the room for reaching showers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor   

Back to top Go down

The arrival of Li Shishi in Fort Pastor
Page 1 of 1