HelloMyNameIsReaper

ZacAttackLeader

seethreyes1

Share | 

Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrokenDreams

PostSubject: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:27 am

BrokenDreams sluggishly drags both his M16 and Battle axe down the street and nearly falls to the floor only to look up at the searchlights now beaming down on him. He slowly lifts the visor from his Crash Helmet to reveal his faint gray eyes, he speaks:

Is this Fort Pastor?

He's seen better days back when the world wasn't as cold as it was today, back when he still had his family...back before they were all eaten...But for this one moment he could finnaly allow a small smile to spread, for he know knows that he will be safe among others...For now... until this place is also overrun by the undead

I heard the N.C.A is also posted up here? I was recruited a couple of weeks back...but I didn't think you guys would still be alive

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Matt left the N.C.A Headquarters to and started to walk around the fort. He needed to get out of the HQ for a while after the show that Li put on in there. As he got through the marketplace a young guard approached him.
"Matt there is a guy by the gate that is saying that he is in NCA, Wanna come and get him hes pretty exhausted."
"Sure" Matt replied "All these new recruits are starting to give me a headache"
By the time they got to the gates the guards had propped the man up by the boxes.
"Come on newbie, Lets get you to the HQ Li will want to have a look at you"
Then Matt added
"By the way names Matt"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecktor

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:31 pm

sees Matt coming in with a person by the looks of things an exhausted guest. i start to walk up to both of them and say

well Matt who is this? actually ill just ask him myself after he rests up. someone get him a nice soft bed and some food in this man he almost looks as bad as those infected outside

walks away back into my office to....do paperwork

how i hate this part of my job...

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Smiles and looks around, 1 single tear drop leaks out of the corner of his eye

Thank all of you, I promise I will do the clan well

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:20 am

Suddenly rushing in the main room of the N.C.A. HQ, a young tiny chinese type lady dressed in white medic coat and blue disposable clothes under it, a stethoscope around the neck. A doctor, obviously. And a quite pretty one!

Hey! This is the new recruit I've heard about? Nice to meet you. My name Li Shishi. But just call me Shishi.

She then had a look to the room next door and say to Ecktor:

Don't worry for the administrative work, boss. As I'll make the check up of the new comer, I'll fill in the official forms too. I don't mind doing it.

When she turns back, she has a smile when looking at her patient.

So... let's make your check up, boy. First of all, sit down here, and give me your name, parents name, place and date of birth... you know, all these administrative stuff. And don't forget telling me if you're allergic to any specific molecule. We'll have physical check afterwards, then you'll be in observation 2 days in the medic room. That will help you recovering, espeically after I'll give you some strong medicine.

You're in good hands, no worry.

So... let's start.

Your name?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrokenDreams

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:10 am

Looks at the Medic with great discomfort, simply because she reminds him of a young girl he once me at Nat's. He let's out a sigh and began to give out the information he still remembered about his life

I was named off my father's name, Anthony...but not many people call me by name anymore. My mothers name was Karina... but it doesn't really matter, they were both killed during the beginning of the infection...

He stays quite for a while as he tries to remember where he was born and when, its been a while since anyone has asked him that

I don't remember the rest...its all lost in a blur of violence and attempts to survive...Why do I need observations? Do you think I would still be alive if I were infected? ...To save you your trouble the answer is no...

Cleans the blood smears from the undead off his visor and gently lays his Crash Helmet on the side

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:41 am

Shishi has a smile to his last sentence and replies kindly.

Nice to meet you, Anthony. You're partially right, actually: you defintely don't look like an infected, and I'm not seeking for this... even if Ecktor is an infected not developping any symptom of infection. He's nevertheless holding the virus and can infect others, that's why he's wearing a full armor covering his whole body.

But there is not only virus. Malnutrition, deficiencies, badly healed wounds... like this scar, for example.

She shows large scar on his left arm.

I'm not only here for saving your life, I'm also here for keeping you at best health level. So a check up is necessary for building the "situation zero", and then I will determine if you need any treatment. It will also give me a data base on you taht will defeinitely ease the process for treating you in case we find you unconscious or badly wounded.

In other words: this will help keeping you alive in the team!

Convinced now?

She then shows a clean table of examination, still filling papers.

Please undress and lay down on this table. You can let your private goods in the locker behind you. You can keep your underwear, of course...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrokenDreams

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:16 am

Slowly blinks at Shishi in awe. He hasn't had a medical examination in yours, so he was quite nervous.

Ummmm okay...

Places all personal belongings on the locker except for his Cross shaped Pendent

There I've done what you've asked

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:06 am

Shishi leaves then her papers, reaching her patient, sitting on medic table. She smiles and tries to make Anthony comfortable.

Well, for things you don't remember, we'll try to make guesses. And if one day memory comes back, just tell me and I'll update your file. I guessed your age around 20 years old. This will be enough for time being.

Just relax and everything will be fine. I'll need some fluid samples for further analysis, of course, and I'll inject you a "molotov cocktail", as I call it: a mix of vitamins and serums. At least we'll be sure then that all basic vaccinations are valid from now on. You may develop a light fever tonight, so if it happens, don't hesitate to tell me, I'll give you some paracetamol.

Shall we start?

She then starts complete medical checkup investigated by inspection, palpation, percussion, and auscultation, but also a neurological investigation, ophtalmologic and orthopedic examination, explaining and describing every step, for Anthony to understand why such checkup is done. Then she treats the superficial wounds Anthony has all over his body, takes blood sample and proceed to "Molotov cocktail" injection. This last approxiamtely more than one hour, in a quiet atmosphere. Then she gives two little sample bottles to Anthony.

Now the hardest remains, boy: I need fluid samples. This bottle for urin. And this one for sperm. Toilets are just over here and if you need help... well... ask other male members of the clan. I'm sure they'll be happy to share with you some motivating lectures.

I'm back in half an hour. Enjoy!

She then takes papers and blood sample and leaves the room, winking to Anthony before closing the door behind her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrokenDreams

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:06 am

Anthony gently raises himself from the table and starts blushing excessively after he was given the instructions on the two bottles. He hasn't been asked to produce these fluids in a while, he was also surprised on how deep her examinations were. He lets out a low sigh and gets off from the table and goes to the toilet to do what has been asked

More than half an hour later...

He walks out of the toilet a little less stressed, he sits down on the table now holding two full fluid samples and waits for Shishi

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:38 am

He didn't notice Shishi was already there, standing behind his back and silently occupied listing paper sheets full of numbers and symbols. The situation is of course amusing her, as she's a teasing person, but she knows now that Anthony is a rather stressed young man who definitely doesn't need been teased by a woman. So she simply made some noise intentionally and comes naturally to Anthony, taking the two fluid samples.

Good work! She says when noticing how full where the TWO samples.

Checkup finished. You can get dressed now, Anthony. It will take a while for finalising the fluids analysis and get haemogram, cardiac profile, viral markers, etc. At least, I can say after some quick tests that your blood is A+, you're not diabetic and you don't suffer of cholesterol. If I find in deeper analysis of samples anything that needs a deeper check, I'll let you know.

She then closes the paper file

There is not only N4 virus, you know. Most survivors suffer from diseases, deficiencies, malnutrition and anaemia. And that kills too. The big advantage of N.C.A. is that they understood this better than any other clan. The proof is that they created the support squad and care about health of their members. So Ecktor and I are responsible of keep you in good state. Even psychologically. This is rather important if we want to survive more than one month.

Let me explain... N4 virus is extremely contagious and symptoms of infection leading to zombie state can be developped in less than a day. There is only one healthy carrier known for this virus: Ecktor. All other survivors are obviously resistant, for still unknown reasons. So infection spread will stop one day, as there will be only infected and infection resistant people on earth. The only real problem is that less that 2% of population is N4 resistant.

On top of that, N4 virus is constantly mutating. You've noticed that when facing spiders, sirenes, burning zombies and so on. Most survivors that resisted to the original N4 virus resist to new mutations, but not 100%. This means that some of us could be infected by a mutant virus even if we resisted to other N4 alternate forms. Recent reports say this happens to 1 or 2% of resistant population each time there is a virus mutation. Statistically most vulnerables are those too much in physical contact with infected and suffering of immune system lessening.

She gives back his shirt to Anthony, concluding her speech.

That's the reason of this checkup, on top of its normal application: avoiding this happens to any of us.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrokenDreams

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Puts shirt back on as well as his Jacket

This may be...but I still came to Fort Pastor to help the N.C.A...

Puts Crash Helmet back on

I'd prefer not being looked at in the eyes...makes me feel...normal...as if everything is alright, but we both know this world is not Normal...and besides I like the idea of just being know as a Grey Crash Helmet

Walks out the door and waves goodbye to Shishi

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:55 am

Weeks Later

Walks into the room carrying corpse and lays it down covering the corpses face with his trench coat

Dammit...another one of ours found dead on the streets...I had to shoot this one myself...his dog tag was ripped off his body, but I still think he should be given a proper burial...there was a lot of blood near his body. But it was too much to be his blood...I think that was his final stand...poor boy

Looks around to see what anybody else has to say

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Well who is this guy anyway Anthony ?

Looks at the body

Either way we need to find anyone who knows him

Scratches head

Too bad i wasn't able to do this for my own family.........

A hint of guilt passes through him as he fatally remembers having to put down his own little brothers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Li Shishi

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:47 am

[HRP: sorry for delay, I had very busy last 2 weeks...]

Shishi used the arrival of Anthony as an excuse to escape the medic studies that take all her time nowadays. She's not even going outside and spends time between her desk and the massive amount fo papers and docs she's digging in regularly, and the medic room where she operates emregency cases under the witness of the top medic chief of Fort Pastor who seems to heva taken her as dedicated pupil.

Waow... it will be difficult to find someone capable identifying him. Poor guy. But we could at least bury him with the unidentified ones we couldn't save in medic room. There is a place dedicated for that in the backyard, where bodies are burried in a common grave, covered by lime for sanitary reasons.

Asking then to Reaper.

Do you know a priest that could help us for doing so? I can take care of paper work with medic team for allowing his burial in this common grave, but the burial itself is not much in my competence...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HelloMyNameIsReaper

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:41 pm

looks toward ShiShi

But still what are we to say on his behalf we have to find somebody that has some sort of contact with this guy

but this can't be so sudden I haven't seen any Pastors since the outbreak maybe there are still one in the nearby church. Anyone wanna go on an expedition to the church?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Li Shishi

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Do you really think there is still someone alive there? Well... if it is really the case, it is worth going there. For the sake of the soul of the poor guy Anthony brought back here... and maybe for saving the life of a pastor. Just let me take enough emegency medicines in my backpack, and I join you in this expedition. I'll bring a hand-barrow for carrying the body. It will be easier for Anthony and me while you are covering our back, Reaper.

At least, this will distract me from medic books...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrokenDreams

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Priest?

I've never been someone who followed religion much...But for his sake sure...

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:58 am

Me too actually. But I'm quite openminded on these things. Most important is that the deads are not offensed, so in doubt it's better to find a priest. Or a pastor. Or a monk. At least someone spiritual.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrokenDreams

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:53 am

true...

Load Up rifle and slightly cleans the sights

We'd better get going then

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Yes the Church is just a few blocks away

Adjusts gear

Well lets get going no time to waste before dark that's when things get harder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrokenDreams

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:17 pm

humph...It's never easy

Looks over at Shi Shi

Are you coming?

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:56 pm

sethreyes1 appers out of no were

heard you guys were looking for a priest or a church and i want in!!! i used to go to chruch all the time whit my wife... about a few blocks away from here and and al like to pay my respect for all my fallen friends and family

looks at every one

so when we heading out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor   

Back to top Go down

Entering of BrokenDreams to Fort Pastor
Page 1 of 1