ZacAttackLeader

seethreyes1

Share | 

Last Sight Of Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HelloMyNameIsReaper

PostSubject: Last Sight Of Day   Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Andy the little 14 year old has traveled, for what seems forever.
He leans behind a old car.

shit i had it I've been out here for hours and i've found nothing to show for it, only ammo!!!

suddenly he hears something, there's a guy with a Vulcan running past him then he looks behind.
There's a wraith coming at him

shit hey wait don't leave me!!!!

Sorry, but save your own ass

He starts running grabs his CB radio

Breaker Breaker Anyone there Please some help me there's a Big ASS Wraith on my tail
anyone Ector, Doc ?!?!??!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c4ownage

PostSubject: Re: Last Sight Of Day   Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Matt was sitting in HQ drinking a beer relaxing after the day of looting. After not having any good things to sell he was already extremely aggravated. He noticed that Andy was not at the base when he get back but paid little attention to it.
All of a sudden the radio starts blaring
Breaker Breaker Anyone there Please some help me there's a Big ASS Wraith on my tail
anyone Ector, Doc ?!?!??!?!

Rushing over to the radio Matt replied
For fucks sake Andy where are you? I hope your close because if your not ima kick your ass myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HelloMyNameIsReaper

PostSubject: Re: Last Sight Of Day   Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Matt I'm not so sure about that I'm only a few blocks from the fort but I'm getting tired, my armor is broke

Andy runs behind a fence then collapses, for a few seconds he blacks out. He then awakes to the sound of gun fire he sees the wraith is not at the fence so he makes a run for it, he sees the same guy with vulcan circling the wraith

Bastard you nearly let me die

Sorry but you have to be a man in this hell hole

"be a man" is what his dad use to say to him. A surge of strength flows threw him. He starts to Fire forcing all the strength he had left to take dawn the wraith. but he ran out of ammo Andy had then rushed under a car. The guns fire soon stopped. Feeling relief he starts to get out but then the car shakes.

SHIT ...... (Andy sees A body next to a vulcan) He's dead Fuck Fuck Fuck
Where Are you Matt , where's anybody ?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c4ownage

PostSubject: Re: Last Sight Of Day   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 pm

Matt knew something was up when he heard the Vulcan stop shooting. One of two things happened, the person was dead or the wraith was killed. When he got closer he saw the wraith trying to flip over a car. He had to get it away from Andy which meant distracting it.
ANDY WHEN YOU GET A CLEAR SHOT RUN TO THE FORT!
Matt then started to shoot his rifle into the wraiths back hoping to piss it off enough to follow him. When it spun around he took off in the opposite direction. After a few minutes he lost the wraith in the endless buildings and started to head back to the fort. Opening the door of HQ he set his backpack and guns down and grabbed a beer and crashed on the couch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HelloMyNameIsReaper

PostSubject: Re: Last Sight Of Day   Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Matt had distracted the Wraith long enough for Andy to make a getaway. By the time he got to the Fort it was lights out so, he saw Matt sleeping on the couch. He decided to head to the market and sell the ammo to the local merchants. Then he went to get his wounds treated, he went to look for Shi Shi, he headed to her office

Shi Shi you there ? ( as he knock on the door )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZacAttackLeader

PostSubject: Re: Last Sight Of Day   Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Opps... sowwie.

Last edited by ZacAttackLeader on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Li Shishi

PostSubject: Re: Last Sight Of Day   Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:24 am

[HRP: Zac... be careful not damaging other's RPs.]

Shishi was dressing in urgency for rushing outside, with her backpack full of morphine and other drugs that would allow wounded soldiers to come back. Her CK97B in hand and M16 at shoulder, she rushes outside at the very same time Andy knocks at the door.

ANDY? I was going rescueing you over there... I'm sorry, I heard your SOS call too late, as I was busy in the medic room. We just faced a massive outpost attack. For God sake, how did you get out of that trap?

Putting down her heavy equipment, she drives the young man to a chair, worried about his health. Once he sat, she starts inspecting him while quickly removing her armor and putting her medic white coat on, staying few seconds in underwear in front of Andy's eyes. But has she even noticed it? This young lady seems to be sort of passionated character who's deeply involved in anything she does, sometimes not taking care of "side effects" of her actions.

You should have remained hidden, waiting for rescue, young man! You're lucky you didn't encounter a fast runnign infected in that state, out of ammo.

She inspect his eyes, takes blood pressure and injects some of the medicines she hold, like morphine. Then she sits next to him, holding bandages and some disinfectants.

No harm: no infection and nothing broken! Just a sprained ankle and some light wounds all over the body.
Let me take care of that, Andy.

She then carefully and slowly disinfects wounds and bands the sprained ankle, like a mother taking care of her kind. A calm and peaceful moment, like time brackets in this cruel world, taking as much time as necessary. Not hurried by a sudden emergency in medic room. Not rushing outside for firing at infected that entered the courtyard of Fort Pastor. Just appreciating this peaceful moment with the young boy without saying a single word.

When finished, the kisses him tenderly on the forehead.

Just avoid going outside during two days. Your ankle is still weak. And take a shower, dear... you smell like you've danced all night in a bloat's arms!

OK?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HelloMyNameIsReaper

PostSubject: Re: Last Sight Of Day   Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:49 pm

Thanks Shi Shi

Feeling a bit awkward after what he had saw. He can only remember the number of times, he had been in a doctors office but not under these conditions not in a world where he has lost his family his grandma, mom, dad, younger sister & 2 little brothers. All he has now is the cross shaped pendant from his mom and dad and the 2 katakanas his parents kept in their old living room as decor.

well I guess i should take a shower, thanks again.......

After the shower he goes to bed and starts to dream, of what would of been if the outbreak had never occurred.

Guys I miss you

A few beads of tears run down his cheek, for all the things he could ever have in the world he only wanted his family back. Tomorrow he plans to pay a visit to Zack a smile creeps up his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Sight Of Day   

Back to top Go down

Last Sight Of Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCA Clan forum :: Clan related :: Roleplay section-
Jump to: